Deep Tissue Massage
Canine massage?! That’s the response most people have when they hear you talk about massaging your dog. However, just like with people, massaging your dog can relieve pain, stress and calm nerves.
Our massages are gentle and a non-invasive therapy that is a great way to maintain your dog’s health and well-being.
What are the Benefits?
Massage is a benefit to any age of dog, regardless of whether they are a family pet, star athlete, or somewhere in between. It helps with a variety of aliments such as:
- Reduces anxiety
- Shortens healing time of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Aids in digestion
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Reduces pain and swelling (including intervertebral, joint and muscle)
- Decreases blood pressure
- Strengthens the immune system
- Reduces formation of excessive scar tissue (less scar tissue build up means better mobility)
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Provides greater joint flexibility and increases range of motion
- Improves proprioception (the outside information feedback mechanism in the animal’s body that helps with movement and balance)
- Stimulates liver and kidney functions
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Enhances the health and nourishment of the skin and coat
$20 per session